Edinburgh's Whisky Festival
Edinburgh's Whisky Festival will be returning to the City of Edinburgh, Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium on Saturday 5th October 2024. We look forward to welcoming over 800 attendees to Edinburgh’s premier whisky festival.
Our Whisky strand celebrates Scotland’s national drink through the attendance of distilleries, independent bottlers and other whisky related products from across Scotland and beyond. Our approach will ensure the optimal balance and experience for both exhibitors and attendees.
The Heritage strand focusses on bringing the history of whisky production in Scotland back to life through an exhibition as well as live, interactive coopering demonstrations in partnership with DIAGEO, Cambus Cooperage.
As part of the Wellness strand, Edinburgh’s Whisky Festival will be partnering for a second year with the inspirational My Name’5 Doddie Foundation to help raise awareness of the incurable condition, MND and raise funds for the charity.
- Session 1 – 12:00 – 15:30
- Session 2 – 16:30 – 20:00
What to Expect
When you arrive at the venue, you will be presented with your complimentary branded Glencairn Glass and glass holder lanyard. You are now ready to begin your unique EWF journey…
- Sample from hundred of whiskies from around Scotland and beyond (no extra cost).
- Hear directly from the distilleries and bottlers about their unique whiskies and the stories behind them
- View and participate in our live Coopering demonstration delivered by the skillful team at Cambus, (DIAGEO)
- Experience some of Scotland’s key whisky heritage from the early 1700’s
- Enjoy a snack from the Murrayfield Hospitality team
- Grab a drink from the fully stocked bar
- Purchase your favorites bottlings through our onsite retailer
Tickets for Edinburgh’s Whisky Festival 2024 are o sale ow at bevvy.com/festival/ewf